You are hereHome ›
Entertaining at the Lodge
The Lake Lodge is a recreation facility owned by ACES. Originally owned and constructed by the Faculty Student Association, the facility can be used for social events, meetings, recreation, and is open year-round. The 12-acre grounds offer everything you need to relax and celebrate in the beautiful rolling hills of Allegany County.
The Lodge is located just 1.5 miles from campus and is available to the public. A fireplace, an enclosed porch, a bar, audio video connections and a full catering kitchen are some of the amenities. The Lodge can host up to 200 guests for events. Small groups are also welcome.
The Lake Lodge is located at 6107 Terbury Road, Alfred Station, NY 14803.
- Directions from Google Maps
- Mapquest directions. Please note that Mapquest has the entrance to the Lodge incorrectly labeled as Upper College Drive.
- Directions to the Lake Lodge (pdf)
Dining Services can serve all of your catering needs. Our staff is creative, flexible, and stands ready to make your event memorable.
Camp facilities are open at the Lake Lodge May 1 - Sept. 30.
2013 Camping Rates
Camping season May 1- Sept. 30, 2013
|Overnight||-with electric and water|
-without electric and water
|Weekly||electric and water included||$130|
|Monthly||electric and water included||$350|
|All Season||electric and water included||$600|
- Camping tents and/or trailers
- Picnic area and pavilion
- Lake fishing
- Phone (located in the well house)
- Volleyball pits
- Children's playground
- Softball field
- Dumping station
- Campers must register at the office
- Air conditioners are not allowed
- Only one vehicle allowed per site
- Campfires allowed in fireplaces only
- Pets must remain on a leash
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Comfort stations are closed from Noon-12:30 p.m. daily for cleaning
- Speed limit is 10 mph in the campground
|Manager||Year round, during business hours||(607) 587-4785|
|ACES Business Office||Year round, during business hours||(607) 587-4064|
Advance reservations must be paid for no later than three (3) days after the reservation is made.
Cancellations must be made at least two (2) days prior to scheduled arrival.
Late cancellations will result in a 50 percent refund.
Auxiliary Campus Enterprises and Services, Inc. (ACES) is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the mission of Alfred State by providing dining services, campus bookstores, transportation and vending services to Alfred State students.