Registrar’s Office

meta-content related to enrollment services

How do I get my AP/CLEP credits evaluated at Alfred State College?


You must contact AP/CLEP and request an official transcript be sent to the Student Records and Financial Services Office, Alfred State College, Alfred, NY 14802. Once we receive your official transcript, the Transfer Office will notify you via e-mail of the credits which were transferred.

Once I have been accepted, how will I know what classes are offered, and how will I register for classes?


All new and transfer students for fall semester will register for their classes during summer orientation. New students for the spring semester as well as all re-admit students will receive information in their acceptance packets on how to register for classes.


Subscribe to RSS - Registrar’s Office