AS Degree – Code #0688
Dr. Kathleen Ebert, Program Coordinator
Email address: email@example.com
The individual studies program serves students’ needs three ways:
- Provides an opportunity to explore different career choices.
- Prepares for transfer to a four-year school.
- Fulfills a career goal that cannot be met by traditional program offerings.
PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Create written communication appropriate for audience and purpose which meets standards of style, clarity, and grammatical correctness as described in the Writing Rubric.
- Demonstrate oral communication proficiency.
- Complete seven of the ten SUNY General Education requirements.
- Complete 15 credit hours in a concentration and describe their coherent sequence of study and transfer focus.
DIRECT ENTRY INTO BACCALAUREATE DEGREE PROGRAM
Alfred State individual studies graduates may enter directly into the technology management BBA degree program.
Employment and transfer rate of 100 percent – 10 percent are employed; 90 percent transferred to continue their education.
- Business Administration (Transfer)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Humanities
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Math & Science
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Social Science
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Adolescent Education - Teacher Education Transfer
Recommended: Geometry, Biology