Veterans Information

If you are a veteran and are eligible for the GI Bill, you should apply for your benefits online through the VA website. If you do not have Web access, you should contact the Student Records and Financial Services Office for a paper form. You will need to supply a copy of your DD214 or certificate of eligibility to the Student Records and Financial Services Office. Staff will then supply the Veterans’ Administration with the enrollment certification that indicates you are a student so you can receive your monthly benefits.

The following procedures to monitor attendance have been approved by the State Education Department Bureau of Veterans’ Education: