Academic Transcripts

Students planning to attend another college after leaving Alfred State must submit a signed transcript request to the Student Records and Financial Services Office. The transcript request form can be found at under "my.AlfredState," then "Records Office," then "Forms," then "Transcript Request Form." Transcripts cannot be sent without the student’s written permission each time one is requested. Transcripts can be faxed upon request but are usually considered unofficial and a second one may have to be sent. Transcripts cannot be sent for students who have financial holds. See section on holds for further information.

Alfred State cannot release copies of a student’s transcript from other institutions. These must be requested from the schools previously attended.