Student Demographic Information

Students must update their personal/demographic information electronically via Banner Web for Students. This can be done by logging in to the Secure Area of Banner Web for Students and selecting the "Personal Information" menu. If the data reflected in the Personal Information on Banner Web is accurate, updates need not be submitted. Only inaccurate information should be updated. Information that students should check includes mailing address, telephone number, emergency contact information, and marital status. Changes can also be made in writing via the form available at then "Student Data Change Form." Students who wish to change their name or correct their social security number must present legal documentation to the Student Records and Financial Services Office.