Students wishing to add or drop a course after the start of classes must submit the appropriate Course Change Notice form with the required signatures to the Student Records and Financial Services Office. Courses will not be dropped by simply not attending classes. Additional information may be found on the Course Change Notice form available from the student’s adviser or department chair. If classes are not added or dropped appropriately, a grade of F will be received for the course. Dropping below full-time enrollment may affect current or future financial aid eligibility. Contact the Student Records and Financial Services Office for details.