Curriculum Changes

Continuing students will use a Degree Program Change Form to switch from one program to another or to include or exclude previously earned credits into a new program. Once the decision has been made to change programs, students must notify both their present department chair and the department chair of the new program. Both department chairs will sign the request and the new department chair will specify which classes to exclude from the new program. Only courses not required in the new program may be excluded. General education courses cannot be excluded. The form must be received and processed by the Student Records and Financial Services Office. Students may not process a curriculum change after the fourth week of classes for the current semester.

New students who wish to change their program after applying for admission but prior to enrollment must do so in writing to the Admissions Office.