Students who need to withdraw from the college before the end of an academic term must officially withdraw from classes. Leaving without officially withdrawing from college will result in the student’s receiving a grade of F for all his/her course work and will show on the official Status Report of the college as an academic dismissal. Complete information on applying for a withdrawal can be found at my.alfredstate.edu, then go to "Services" on the Records Office Web pages.