Student/Visitor Motor Vehicles

All licensed motor vehicles, including automobiles, trucks, motorbikes, motorcycles, and other motor vehicles to be operated or parked on college property, must be registered at the University Police Department in the Theta Gamma house on the Alfred campus. If you are a Wellsville Commuter Student, you must register at Student Services on the Wellsville Campus. Visitors must register their vehicles immediately to avoid enforcement violations. Information and assistance regarding vehicle registration can be found 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the University Police Department.