Consortium Agreements

Alfred State will process financial aid for its matriculated students who are also attempting course work as a 'visiting' student at another college or university. Prior approval is required by the student’s academic department to ensure that the course work will transfer into Alfred State and meet the student’s graduation requirements. Complete procedures and consortium agreement forms are available by contacting the Student Records and Financial Services Office.