NYS residents enrolled in day or evening programs carrying fewer than 12 credit hours are charged $257 per credit hour. Tuition for nonresidents is $406 per credit hour for associate degree programs or $659 per credit hour for bachelor degree programs. Part-time students are also charged mandatory fees (prorated per credit hour).
New York State Residency: The Student Records and Financial Services Office will determine New York State residency per SUNY guidelines. If NYS residency status is in question, the student will be charged out-of-state tuition until the student provides proof of NYS residency. Forms are available in the Student Records and Financial Services Office and online.
Certain nonresident students may be eligible for the resident tuition rate if they meet the following requirements:
1. Are not nonimmigrant aliens within the meaning of 8 USC §1101(a)(15) (See Other Related Information below), and
2. Attended an approved New York State high school for two or more years, graduated from an approved New York State high school and applied for admission to the university within five years of receiving a New York State high school diploma; or
3. Attended an approved New York State program for a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) exam preparation, received a GED and applied for admission to the university within five years of receiving the GED; and
4. If the student is without lawful immigration status, the student submits to the campus a notarized affidavit stating that the student has filed an application to legalize his or her immigration status, or will file such an application as soon as he or she is eligible to do so (See NYS Education Law §355(h) (8)).
* All costs are subject to change. The above costs are based on the latest information available at the time of printing.