Take a guided campus tour with one of our student ambassadors.
Campus tours are available Monday - Friday, Jan. 30 - May 5. To schedule a visit for a personalized weekday campus tour, please call 1-800-4-ALFRED or 607-587-4215 so that our Admissions staff can personally arrange a visit that best suits your schedule. You may also begin planning your visit by submitting the campus visit form. We ask that you notify us in advance of any special mobility needs.
While visiting, you can:
- Go on an academic department tour (during academic year only)
- Enjoy lunch in our dining hall (during academic year only)
- Get an inside look at a residence hall
- Shop in the campus bookstore
- Meet with representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, Athletics, and the Student Success Center as appropriate.
Before visiting check out these tips for a successful college visit and questions to ask when choosing a college. You may wish to print our campus map to help you locate visitor parking lots.
Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.