Meal Plan Flexibility
Swipes and Meals
Flexibility means that a "meal" or a "swipe" could include any of these meal deals or value meals:
- An all-you-can-eat meal at The Terrace at Central Dining Hall, including salad bar, 2 pork chops, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, rolls, dessert, 3 glasses of milk -- and more.
- A personal size cheese pizza, breadsticks and a drink at Pizza Hut Express.
- Tuna salad sandwich, yogurt, and drink at Exit West Cafe.
- Roast turkey, mashed potato and corn dinner at Friendly's Cafe.
- Students can use up to three "meals" per meal period each day. There are four meal periods per day:
- Evening Snack
Every meal plan includes a preset amount of Dining Dollars that can be used for extra snacks or a la carte purchases.
Auxiliary Campus Enterprises and Services, Inc. (ACES) is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the mission of Alfred State College by providing dining services, campus bookstores, telecommunications, transportation and vending services to Alfred State College students.