You are hereHome ›
Your campus ID card is one of your most valuable possessions while you are at Alfred State. The card is much more that a mere identification card. It also gives you access to:
- Your Dining Services Meal Plan which includes your Dining Dollars
- Your Campus Spending Account
- Check out books from the library
- Certain building and lab areas
- Cashless vending services such as snack and drink machines
- Washers and dryers in your residence hall.
During orientation, ACES will take a photo of you that becomes part of the ID. When you return to campus in August, your ID is ready for pick up in Central Dining Hall.
You should think of your Campus ID like you would a debit card and safeguard it with the same precautions. If you lose your ID, contact University Police at (607) 587-3999 immediately. You can also disable your own card online. The cost of a replacement card is $10.
Auxiliary Campus Enterprises and Services, Inc. (ACES) is a not-for-profit corporation that supports the mission of Alfred State College by providing dining services, campus bookstores, cable TV, transportation and vending services to Alfred State College students.